Saturday, February 25, 2012

Basketball

Cody and I enjoyed a day of basketball today. We started at first baptist where he coached his team (see the picture below). He has had an assistant coach but has recently gained a second assistant :) this little one might be familiar-he was one of our ring bearers. His dad is the assistant coach and big brother is on Cody's team. Since I am uploading from phone. The picture is at bottom of post. It looks like Dutch is working harder then both of them. Cody has enjoyed coaching so much! This was one of few times he sat the whole game.

Afterwards, Cody and I went to see one of my students play. Cam is playing at the new rec department near our house. We enjoyed seeing him play and see a few friends from our high school that were there watching games. Camren had a great game!

Then it was time for grocery shopping which I hate. We stocked up for the week. Cody's parents came over to eat and I made his (well mine too) favorite I baked spaghetti (from pinterest of course!). Then we had a pumpkin cheesecake. Yummy! Hope Everyone had a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment