Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WILW


I can't believe it is already Wednesday! Where is Spring Break going?!?

I figured it was time for me to hook back up with Little Daisy May for What I'm loving Wednesday!

I'm loving my family was here from Thursday-Tuesday! We had a great time shopping, spending time together and eating yummy food. Plus mom made some wreaths :)



I'm loving Easter sunday was a success. I cooked for my parents, in laws, grandparents, sister and my brother in law. We all had a great time together and celebrated together. Thankful that HE has risen for us!!!





I'm loving that I got to meet my husband for lunch today :)


I'm loving this handsome puppy got a hair cut! He is just so cute!



...and lastly and most important...I'm loving this sweet man that I call my husband..


No comments:

Post a Comment