Friday, April 13, 2012

Break

I got home yesterday afternoon with a list a mile long. The stress hit me driving back to the beach of everything I need to do BUT boy did I enjoy my time with my family. It was so nice to get some time with my mom for a few days. My sister was back in school so my mom and I ran around doing errands and enjoying some time together. On Tuesday we went to Ikea in Charlotte and oh my goodness is it AMAZING!





When we got back to Columbia, we just barely made it to get my sister from school. Then I was off to do some maternity shots for a friend of mine who is expecting in June. I can't wait to see go through all the pictures! Here is a sneak..


Wednesday was errand running at Hobby Lobby and Sams. I will soon need to update pictures of my house :) Then yesterday before I left, I ate lunch with my grandparents and mom. It was a nice half of spring break with my family.

When I got home yesterday, I unloaded the car and started putting unpacking and decorating. I had a thirty-one meeting at six to see the new catalog that comes out May 1st and oh man is it GREAT! I need to get busy cleaning and finishing my portfolio for grad school. I am only half way done with it and its due WEDNESDAY!! AHHHH...

No comments:

Post a Comment