Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy 1 week

Yes I said that right. It's the little things in life that I proudly recognize :)

We never got to eat a piece of our wedding cake so I ordered a small cake from cakes by the sea (where we got our wedding cake). I did chocolate with peanut butter and cream cheese frosting. It's mine and Cody's favorite :) now when I went to pick it up, they gave it to us for free as a congrats and let me tell you: I loved them before for our amazing wedding cake and all the birthday cakes we get from them and my goodbye cake from first baptist but the fact that they were that nice, well it made my day. If you are local, please support them. They are amazing to work with and make the best cakes :) Ashley and Greg came to eat dinner with us tonight (I made chicken chili) and Ashley snapped a picture with our cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment