Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My husband

Our sneak peek from our wedding photographer-Melissa Groves from Gene Ho

I wanted to share Cody's vows. They were so sweet and heart felt :) We said the traditional vows and then each said original vows..Cody's were:

In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. WIth you, I am whole. You make me laugh, you let me cry. You are my breath and my every heartbeat. I am yours  and you are mine, of this I am certain. Baby I love you now and always and will till the day I take my last breath. I will put you first.. I have made promises in my life that I may or may not have kept but today, here before God, family and friends, I promise to be patient, and kind also understanding. God blessed me my whole life, but that one day that you walked into my life, I knew you were the one. I love you now and always baby!


Love that boy for the fact that he is not only a good man but the love of my life!



3 comments:

  1. I feel another tear coming....very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a loud "cry" after Cody's first sentence during the ceremony. If you guys had the ceremony recorded and hear a noise, that is me...the woman who NEVER cries at weddings!!! Cody's vows were so touching....I think I cried half a dozen times between your ceremony and reception!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are one lucky girl Amanda and I am so happy for you and Cody and I have picture to for you through the years of us knowing each other... love you both!

    ReplyDelete