Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WILW



What I'm loving Wednesday-Bridal edition!

I'm loving..saying my husband!

I'm loving..the great time we had at our wedding, the amazing friends/family we have, and the pictures that are coming in :)







I'm loving..my friends from NMBP! Thank you to everyone that came :)


I'm loving..my letters that mom made for the door! I kept the "T" and she kept the "F" but weren't they awesome?! (thanks Anna for the picture)


I'm loving..my bridal party! We are blessed with some great friends and family!


I'm loving..my husband!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your marriage! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Curtis said your husband was spotted holding some woman's bra on the bridge yesterday! ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! He was working it for the city..he turned bright red when I told him what you said :)

    ReplyDelete