Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer

I just realized how long it's been since I blogged. Thanks Anna for reminding me :)

This summer is the first time in nine years that I am "free". I had always heard it was a perk of teaching ;) i so enjoyed my classroom and my kiddos this year in my room. I was exhausted though and needed the first week of summer to catch up on sleep. I have also made a goal to organize my life. I am a type a (and very anal!) but have lost some of that this year. I started the organization part on pinterest the first week of summer and decluttered my boards. I wrote down recipes to try and I made one a night as well as a desert a night :) I also made a list of craft projects to do for the house and my classroom. So far I have done five of the projects. I guess that relaxation didn't last long.

Last week I started my summer job. I am babysitting two of my kiddos from first baptist. Jacob will be in third grade next year and Katie will be in kindergarten. There is a picture of them below when we went to the pool last week.

I have a ton more to say but that's all for tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment