Friday, June 29, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday, my day started with this:
I took pictures for a friend of mine that is pregnant (more to come soon!)

Followed by lunch here:

Then I headed to:


Followed by a visit to Studio 77 to pick up my mom a birthday present. I was shocked to get this fantastic present from one of my parents. 
Sara started my bracelets as an end of the year gift (she gave me the c (cody), a (Amanda) and t (todd) as well as a silver beaded bracelet and a blue and yellow bracelet (school colors). I fell in love and quickly bought a grey bracelet and another silver beaded bracelet. I have picked up her son (Emmett from daycare a few times when she can't get there in time from work. So she thanks me with the filler bracelets. I was so excited!

While I was at Studio 77, I got a call from Cody. I couldn't understand him because he was stuttering and carrying on. Long story short: our puppy was ready to come home! He wasn't supposed to be ready until July 8th so we were THRILLED!



I promise more pictures to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment