Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wrap

It's a wrap. The school year has officially ended. It was my first one and it was awesome. It hasn't hit me yet that my kids won't be back Monday. Last night one of my students had a birthday party and some of my class was there. I cried at car rider duty yesterday morning seeing them get out of their car for the final time but I didn't when they left on the buses since I knew I would see them at the party. Cody said when we were leaving the party and a few of my students were crying that it just hadn't hit me yet I am in agreement. I was so lucky to have such great kids, families and coworkers. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way :)

Here is a college I made that has pictures from graduation of the kids I have permission to share their pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment