Monday, August 27, 2012

7th

I haven't had time to blog about this yet but its been on my brain. My little sister started 7th grade last Thursday. I was in 7th grade when she was born. I called her Thursday morning to talk to her before school and hung up with tears in my eyes. We don't talk as much as I would like and its amazing to me that she is starting her teen years. She is so like me in a lot of ways and the polar opposite of me in so many more ways. My mom and I talked that night and I was able to get the scoop of her day from mom's perspective and then I talked to Carson for a few minutes. I wish her success in 7th grade but I also pray for the choices she makes as these teen years start. Its a hard age and things are so much different since I was there. Here are two pictures that I shared on my facebook Thursday. Mom told me thanks because she had been fine that morning until she saw these pictures :) Carson and I used to favor each other a lot and our baby pictures are identical but I don't think we look as much alike anymore...then I saw the picture on the right and realized we are starting to look alike again. Love you nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment