Wednesday, August 22, 2012

purge

I figured it was time to clean out some recent pictures. Here are some updates in our lives :)
Coco laying around

Gauge is comfortable just about anywhere

This is the weekend we had...lazy!

have my gingerale ready for the first day of school :)

Sweet Frog recently opened in NMB and I have been a frequent customer this summer. It was the place I would meet some of my kids from last year to enjoy some ice cream and catch up with them. Here are two of my visits from last week. The first is Lauren and the second is Emily.



Below is a gift I received at open house and it was AMAZING!


It was caramel, cream cheese and heath bar :)

This was from last night. Gauge helped me drive to my in laws to eat dinner while Cody took the picture. My mother in law sent me home with soup for my first day of work. I have ginger ale and I am ready for the first day :) 
Hope everyone in our district has a great day today!



No comments:

Post a Comment