Sunday, August 5, 2012

Announcement

Cody and I have had an eventful summer and I was not sharing all the information because he asked me not to. Around mid-June Cody was asked to be a deacon in our church. He had to pray about it and read some paperwork to see how this fit into his life and how it could improve his/our life. Cody prayed about it and decided to go to the next step which was an interview with the pastor. Cody and I both had to be at the meeting as well as the pastor, chair of the nominating committee and the chair of the deacons. It was announced today at church that he is being nominated officially for the position in front of the church. They nominate 8 and as long as their was no objections or new names called, he will be nominated in September. If there were new names added, they have to take a vote (after those people go through the same steps) and then he has to go through that phase.

Cody is excited for this next step in his walk with God as well as our relationship together and with God. Please keep him in your prayers.
This is before we left for church and below is at church (Carson, my sister, is here for a few days)


On a side note, my babies have missed me the past few days!



1 comment: