Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Days

Last November, Facebook friends gave me the idea of posting something I am thankful for every day. I loved it! This year I started it again and I am sharing it on here-with pictures of course! Here is the first 7 days of November!
Day 1: Today I am thankful for my husband :)




Day 2: Today, I am thankful for my job at NMBP, the amazing people I work with and 23 great kids..My conferences went amazing tonight! Can't wait to have the rest tomorrow!






Day 3: Today I am thankful for my parents :)




Day 4: On day four, I am thankful for time with my hubby (yes I love saying it :) haha). We even get to ride to work together today! Happy Friday! 




Day 5: Today I am thankful for ThirtyOne. I have made such great friends through this company as well as earned some great rewards and products! Today I enjoyed the company of one of those friends (Anissa) for a joint party of scentsy/31. Plus got to visit with my newest consultant (Leigh ann).


Day 6: Today I am thankful for my family. My daddy took my husband to a golf tournament which cody won! My mom made some of our fav meals and sent me home with groceries and some food for week. As always, enjoyed my sister and grandparents also! Thankful for them and also other family that I didn't see this weekend ;)






Day 7: today, I am thankful for my parent in laws-Cody Todd and I enjoyed dinner with them tonight :)




No comments:

Post a Comment