Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WILW

I haven't done this in awhile and its one of my favorites to post about so here it goes :)

I'm loving..we are one day closer to getting our wedding pictures back!

I'm loving..these shoes I found on black friday with my mother in law, Mandy. I hate tennis shoes. Don't ask me why but I do...Mandy loves them and has a ton. While we were looking for her, I decided I needed some for our honeymoon (disney is an excuse for shoes now haha) She saw me fall in love with a pink pair of these at the Nike outlet but they didn't have my size. We then found these in the men's department..I love them!

I'm loving..my pinterest finds :)




My mom already made that for me :)


My friend, Anna, pinned this and I am working on making this for my students and their parents.


love can be said 1000 times and tripled before it shows how much I am in love with this :)


I'm loving..my husband :) (Btw-I love saying my husband...my mom said he needs his name back hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment