Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful Part 2

Day 8: today I am thankful for our photo booth pictures...I got them in and boy are they FUNNY!
My husband and me trying it

My in laws :)

I jumped in with all the bridesmaids-we didn't fit

One of our groomsmen and his girlfriend, Jaimie

My brother-in-law and Kristen

My parents ;)




Day 9: today I am thankful for my friends, new, old and great :)















Day 10: Today I am thankful for My new officially changed name as of 5pm. My license now has Amanda Todd. To some it is silly but it makes me smile ;) glad to have my husband's name officially!


Day 11: Today I am thankful for veterans! The past, present and future soldiers that are keeping our country safe and allowing us freedom! Thank you!


Day 12: today I am thankful for my sweet husband who cleaned our whole apartment (swept, mopped and vacuumed as well as did the dishes and laundry) while I had a thirtyone party..goodness I love that man! He said well I knew you needed help before your tastefully simple party!




Day 13: Today I am thankful for good friends and laughter :)


Day 14: today I am thankful that in 42 days I will be in Disney with my husband for our honeymoon :)




Day 15: Today I am thankful for this gorgeous view that I get to enjoy on my way to work!




Day 16: today, I am thankful for Thirty-One Gifts! I love the cinch thermal tote they gifted us with at our meeting tonight! Cant wait to share it and start taking orders for when they become available on Dec 13th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment