Sunday, September 18, 2011

Love it!

This has been a great day. Period. End of story :)

Let me back up to last night. I finished my interims on Friday but was waiting to check my information and make sure I did it correct with one of my teacher friends. After she helped me make sure everything was okay, I submitted my first ever interims! I was excited to get them turned in but I enjoyed doing it..its the little things that count!!

Now today, we went to the contemporary service at our church and then enjoyed lunch at Salsaritas. Afterwards we went on some errands to return a few things and look for our rehearsal dinner outfits. We found Cody a tie and I got a few things at Old Navy for spirit days on Friday :) Then we rushed to my apartment for Cody to settle in and cheer on the Carolina Panthers.

I, meanwhile, went to get my nails done with my friend Anissa and her daughter Caitlyn. Then we ran to Belks and I found my outfit for the rehearsal dinner! We had a great time just catching up. I saw her yesterday but that was the first time in almost 6 weeks.

When I got back to my apartment, I did some work on some smart lessons for Everyday Math then cooked dinner. I made the Salmon stuffed with Crab pinwheels from Dream Dinners. Cody LOVED it! He isn't crazy about Salmon so I didn't know how this was going to go over but YUMMY. It was really good! I have been cleaning and washing clothes and preparing to pack for next weekend while enjoying a movie with my super cute fiancé. I am going to Columbia for the first time since July this weekend. My mom, sister and/or grandparents have been coming here so I haven't been there. I haven't seen my daddy since the beginning of August so I am ready to catch up and get a hug! Cody and I will be loading up to go. While I attend a shower thrown by my mom's friends in Columbia, my fiancé will be playing a round of golf with my daddy.

Sorry for all the information but its been a great day and I just felt like sharing ALL the info!

Got to share at least one picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment