Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WILW



Today I am loving a lot of stuff :)

I'm loving..the spirit award my class won on Friday! We had 14 of our 22 show up in NMBP spirit colors! I got a new student this week but hopefully I will have 23/23 in spirit on Friday!

I'm loving..the wobble dance! My co-worker, Tina, showed this dance to me today at work. She "taught" it to me in the hallway and then we pulled up youtube..Tina learned it at a wedding this past weekend with my future DJ..
Watch the video then catch the shots of Mrs. Matthews doing the Wobble!


I'm loving..the weekend we had with my family :)



I'm loving..the time we got with Cody's family!

I'm loving..our invitations were mailed out yesterday and people have already started getting them :)
The front of our invitation :)


I'm loving..my fiance! 38 more days until he is my husband :)


2 comments:

  1. Tina was so funny showing us the wobble today! Love the pictures of her dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sucker in my mouth puts the icing on the cake! How funny!!! The things we do after school to make each other laugh! Laughing is good for the soul! Can't wait to break it down at your wedding!!!!

    ReplyDelete