Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wedding Woo Hoos

My mom and sister came into town last night for a wedding weekend. We started it off with some Krispy Kreme doughnuts!

This morning my sister and I had our wedding hair practice. Love mine and her hair!
halfway done                                              after it was finished
My hair dresser, Tammy, and her son/helper Owen



 After that, we grabbed Cody and went off to Ripleys Aquarium. They had a teacher weekend with free admission for the teacher and 3 guests. We had a great time!








I even found some Happy Birthday glasses for my kids to wear ;)

After Ripleys, Cody, Carson and I went to play putt putt!


Then Target, shopping and PF Changs..I had a great time with my mom and sister plus my in 6 weeks husband :)

I will share more pictures later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment