Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday..

I must say I love my job but I love my job on Thursdays especially. Why you might ask? Well...its chicken day in Horry County and well by goodness who finds a meal these days for $3 :) It might not be healthy but it sure is YUMMY! haha

Also in school notes..my class finished our benchmark one tests today AND I turned in the results to the curriculum coaches for the school. Its not due until Wednesday of next week so I was happy to have that completed and submitted on time..it might not happen again hehe

I think I just found a house that is HIGHLY being considered for Cody and I to buy. The realtor we have been talking with sent me an email earlier today and I read it when I got home. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love...Cody and I (hopefully) will go look at it this weekend! Then figure out how to buy it haha

I really love this picture of Coco so I will share it again :)


1 comment:

  1. Chicken day like we had at the high school????
    That was wednesday and I never missed a wednesday.... :)

    ReplyDelete