Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WILW


I love Wednesdays but especially What I'm loving wednesday!

I'm loving..the view I get to witness daily on my way to work. What is better than seeing the sunrise?!

I'm loving..our engagement pictures are ready!! Woo HOO! I picked them up tonight..here are a few. Melissa Groves from Gene Ho took them. They were included in our wedding package to get engagement pictures :)





I'm loving..that I found the ring bearers their outfits for the wedding. I won't share yet but oh my they are cute!
They played hopscotch while I shopped :)
Brotherly love
I'm loving..NMBP! We celebrated Mrs. Ellison's birthday yesterday. This is part of the first grade team with our Interventionists and Asst Principal :)


I'm loving..our treat bucket for the classroom :) I will flip it after halloween and put Todd's Treats on the other side.

I'm loving..my extra JOB with thirty-one..Thanks for my $1,000 gift card!!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment