Thursday, December 22, 2011

Anniversary

One year ago I had no clue the journey that was about to begin. I knew Cody had a ring but I didn't think it would be that day he would choose to propose. Cody had the ring about four days and was a nervous wreck anytime I was around him. He asked me to marry him in the sweetest, most considerate way after dinner with a few friends. I thought he was about to pass out though (haha). Tonight, we are going to dinner at that spot with 2 of the same people we were there with last year as well as some of our bridal party. After all, our bridal party was our closest friends. While that may sound cheesy, its the truth. Our bridal party were the people that have known Cody AND me since before we were us (minus two people that Cody and I both love that have been added in 1-from a marriage to my friend and 2-college education classes/friendship that has grown over the years). We had a few others we could have added though :)


Today is also two months I have been married to my husband...thank you goes to Cody for believing in me and being there always. I am thankful for you everyday but especially today :) We haven't got a signature on our contract yet for our house but we were promised it would be today. The seller was out of town but fingers are crossed that the 22nd is another lucky day for us :)


Pictures will be coming tomorrow from dinner but in the meantime, hope everyone has a great day.


Right after Cody proposed

One of my favorite engagement pictures that Anna and Kirby King took

Cody's favorite engagement picture that Anna and Kirby took

Wedding pictures that I love:
I never thought the boys would be able to pick me up but I love these boys-I was missing one of my ring bearers in this picture but I love how all the faces are in this picture (minus mine haha)

This is my husband to a T..making faces while the girl are holding him..

Love this man and so happy to be celebrating two months today!

No comments:

Post a Comment