Sunday, December 18, 2011

oops...

Wow! Its been a long time since I have posted. My internet went out at my apartment and in the craziness of the past week, I completely FORGOT to post. I am sure everyone enjoyed the break from reading about my wedding almost two months ago :)

Last night, Cody and I went to go see Night of a thousand candles at Brookgreen Gardens. It was so pretty! I can't wait to share the pictures of it. I am behind on posting all pictures but will get to it soon!

I am preparing for my mom and sister to come tomorrow. They are coming to help me in my classroom on Tuesday for my classroom party. Can't wait for them to get here!!

Cody and I went and looked at houses today and we are currently signing a contract for an offer..WOOHOO!!! Cody's parents came to look at it after we called them over the moon about it and they both loved it...my mom, sis and me are going back tomorrow to make the final decision and give them our papers!! More to come soon about this...

I realized I never posted our Christmas card that I made on picnik two weeks ago...


I will post our one that we mailed out this week..Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment