Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thankful (4)

The rest of my Novemeber thankful posts.


Day 28: Today I am thankful for my faith. My parents helped me form a relationship with god and many people have helped me to nurture it along the way. I am thankful for all god does for me daily :) 


Day 29: Today I am thankful for my coco who is currently asleep on my shoulder :)




Day 30: today I am thankful that I just found this status on a friend's Facebook: I know I have the right to remain silent, but I don't know if I have the ability! :) thats the truth for me unfortunately!


Recap: This month I am thankful a lot for things my husband has done or the fact that we are happily married. My wish is that next November not only do I hope that we are just as happily married but I hope I feel the same if not more thankful for him then I do today. My family is very important to me and not only has my definition of family changed since October 22 (there are three of us in our Todd family-Cody, Coco-our cat, and me) but my family has extended into multiple new additions with my last name. I am thankful for all God has done for me and feel truly blessed to have salvation. This year (heck in the past 6 months) there were many changes. I got my dream job as a teacher to 23 awesome children. I am about to take my final class to get my masters. I married my husband and best friend of over 10 years (as of next May). I have met many new friends and remain to be thankful for all my friends that I already had in my life. My thirty-one business has grown tremendously and I am even almost a director with this amazing company that I have been working for just over 3 years now. I realized in November of 2011, not only am I lucky but I am very blessed and thankful for all that God has done for me!


These are some things I was thankful for...what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment