Saturday, December 24, 2011

Announcement

I figured out the beginning of November that one of my friends had a big secret. She was pregnant but was nervous to tell anyone until the end of her first trimester. December 11th I met her, her husband and their dog for a pregnancy announcement photo shoot. I have waited to share the news until they were able to release it to their families. Baby Martin will be here in June 2012. Congrats to the Martin family on their soon to be addition!

A little background on Sara and Chad. Chad is the golf pro at Spring Valley in Columbia. This is the reason we used the golf balls to spell out we are expecting. The dog's name is Cosmo and is their first child (as any true pet owner knows haha). Sara works for Nationwide. Cody and I have become friends with them over the past few years and are so happy for them!

















Can't wait to meet the baby Sara and Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment