Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

We open presents on Christmas eve. Here are a few shots from the fun with the Findlays :)
Our first Christmas eve together-ever...we always celebrated together Christmas day when we were in High school (when both of our families lived at the beach) and college had me in Columbia/Cody at the beach with sometimes him making the trip here (we always celebrated at the beach with his family before)..then post college Cody came to Columbia Christmas day..great way to start our married life together for it all :)

Mom is loving pinterest :)






 I got an iPhone case from my favorite husband




Let me give a background: Cody has always picked on me for monogramming everything. He said I would probably even try to monogram his underwear when we were married. Well guess what...










He wasn't actually wearing these..

Merry Christmas!

Take a few minutes to remember the reason we celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment