Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cleaning and packing

I started last night with a task I have been putting off. I didn't want to start the task of packing. I hate clutter and we have been living in it since the wedding. We were blessed with so many great gifts from friends and family but they didn't fit in our apartment :) well last night and most of today, I sorted things into boxes for yard sale and we took out two bags of trash. After we have yard sale next weekend, I will officially start packing. We are supposed to close in two weeks so fingers crossed all goes through :)

I think the end count Is seven boxes and four bags of clothes for yard sale. I am decluttering!!

I ran into a fellow blogger and friend of mine yesterday at upward. I realize my post earlier this week was confusing. I wasn't thinking when I wrote it. The counters are already in house..my comment was I hope to have these in two weeks. I meant the house but my brain is going about 5,000 miles a minute right now. Sorry for confusion :) thanks for helping me out t!

Here is coco hiding under a box...

No comments:

Post a Comment