Sunday, January 22, 2012

Magic Kingdom

Today, we have been married three months. Its insane to think its already gone by this fast. I figured I would wrap up our honeymoon posts. 

I love Magic Kingdom. I saved it for our last day. We also wanted to enjoy New Years Eve here. More to come on that in the next post. I sat the alarm for 6:00 so we could be at the park at 7:00 when they opened for Magic Hours. Magic Hours are for people staying on property. Well, my alarm didn't go off and we didn't wake up until 7:00. We made it to the park around 8:00 when they opened. It was PACKED! The 2nd row end picture shows all the people trying to get in.


I love pictures from the side. It was 8:00 in the morning and no I had not been drinking. I knew they were sideways :)

We walked right onto the Pirates of the Carribean ride. They had changed it since the last time I rode it. We both really liked it!

Next we were off to Haunted Mansion and then to Its a Small World. The wait was just over an hour for it but guess who waited in line...as well as the 100000 other people :) See below haha





Even the bathroom says Princess instead of women :)
I also had to take a picture of Cody's phone. We waited in tons of lines and what else was there to do BUT Facebook, pinterest, and games on our iPhones. We definitely used our wedding gifts to each other frequently on this vacation. Now just to clarify we also talked a lot and really enjoyed the quality time with each other but you can only say so much by day 6 and we had 10 hours together in the car the next day haha







We were able to enjoy a parade with the best seats.






Then off to the hotel for me to take a shower and Cody a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment