Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random facts

Can't wait to catch up with my kiddos tomorrow...ready to hear how their two weeks off went, the gifts they got and hear the fun they had. I might have a story or two to share also ;)

Finally got Christmas packed away. I really should have done it before we left but it's just not right to pack up Christmas before Christmas.

Enjoyed a quiet, homecooked meal with my husband in our apartment for the first time in what feels like weeks but definitely the first time this year ;)

Signed (last night) and faxed a ton of papers today for what will hopefully be our house in five weeks. Please keep us in your prayers that the loan gors through successfully

For now, I am finishing my sister's scarf that I started for her last January to de-stress from wedding planning to then be overwhelmed with wedding plans, full time grad school, two jobs and selling ThirtyOne but hey I love every minute of it and am thankful it for me to this place of my life in 2012! God works in great ways!! But I am going to finish it tonight!

I don't have honeymoon pictures downloaded yet but I shared one of my favorite pictures from honeymoon and my cat (who I missed dearly) when we got to my parents Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment