Thursday, January 5, 2012

Honeymoon

Here is an update from our honeymoon. It is travels down to Florida, the first night at Downtown Disney and then our first part of the first day. I want to be all fantastic and write tons of info, but I doubt that will happen :)

Mom took a picture as we pulled out of the driveway and then Cody captured each state as we drove.

One of my favorite places..Welcome to DISNEY!


Cody and I went to Design A Tee in Downtown Disney to design these shirts. We grabbed some pictures as we created.


Last picture of the night from Downtown Disney. I wanted a picture with Santa for our first Christmas and we never made it BUT we got Goofy Santa :)

The second picture is when we were waiting on the bus for day 1: Animal Kingdom



The first ride we went to was the Kilimanjaro Safaris. We walked right onto it.




Then we enjoyed breakfast and went off to meet some characters. We also got autographs and pictures with each of them.


Then we went to see "The Festival of the Lion King." It was AMAZING!

 Next was off to "Its tough to be a Bug!" with a final stop at Mt. Everest roller coaster. I am not a huge roller coaster fan but my husband talked me into it. This was us standing across the way in front of Mt. Everest.

Hope you enjoyed our first day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment