Friday, March 2, 2012

Coco

I love this cat..
She loves this house!
Coco was cramped in our apartment. The wedding gifts had overwhelmed that tiny space plus I had WAY too much stuff. Now she is free. She roams the house and is back to her old self.

Coco has been real temperamental since October. I think it was all the stuff we had. She hissed at Cody's niece around Thanksgiving. I had never heard her hiss and was BLOWN away. When we went on our honeymoon, Coco stayed with my parents. She hissed a few times at my mom and sister. Coco barely ate when we got back to Myrtle. This went on most of January and she started having accidents in the house. I was starting to get worried. I have had Coco since she was 6 weeks old and the only time she had ever had an accident was with a hairball or when she had worms. Otherwise, she goes in the litter box. Cody and I were both worried about moving her. The first night we all stayed here, she wouldn't leave our bedroom and slept on top of me all night. The next day she started exploring. Within two days, she was the Coco pre-October. Boy are we relieved. 

I am sorry to go on about our cat but I have been a stressed pet owner and this brought Cody and me great joy with our big move for her to be this happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment