Friday, March 23, 2012

Ugh

Today was an ugh day. I woke up feeling fine but I quickly started feeling sick. I barely made it through duty before I got sick again. I called in a sub and came home to spend the day in and out of the bathroom. I moved from the bed to the couch and back and forth. Everytime I would move, coco moved with me. I still don't feel good but am slowly moving in that direction. I had sharp stomach pains all day as well as stomach bug fun :) the pains have left but still having other symptoms. Coco couldn't decide where to be ;)

2 comments:

  1. Uh-ohh!!! Could this all be pregnancy related?!?! :) by the way- I've seen all your posts about thirty-one and their products and I'm hosting my first party in a few weeks! :) I can't wait! (i hope you feel better!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO way! Haha...Its a stomach bug, 24 hour thing that still has not gone away.

    Thirty-one is great! Good luck with your party! I highly recommend the large utility tote (3121). Its probably my favorite product!

    ReplyDelete