Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TAG-11 things!


Here are a few rules to the game:

- Post these rules
- Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
- Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged

 I was tagged by Samantha over at The Peanuts Gang.

This is the first picture on my iPhone of us after the wedding (the one I took and the one Hollis took).

11 random things... 

(1) I love pictures. I love taking them. I love seeing them. They are everywhere in my house.

(2)  Decorating is something I really enjoy doing. My husband called it mini hoarding but I love the details that changed our house into a home.

(3) My mom is my best friend. I couldn't be blessed with a better mother (or daddy).

(4) I married my high school sweetheart (also-Samantha did too!).

(5) I am a Daddy's girl even though I am just like him and I drive him crazy.

(6) I am  loving  being a teacher. First Grade Rocks!

(7) I'm addicted to pinterest ;)

(8) I am blessed with an amazing husband who takes care of me but challenges me to try hard and think quick.

(9) I am not the best cook but I am trying. Deserts have been mastered.

(10) My sister is almost 13 years younger than me. I think I am having as hard of a time as my parents see her grow up :)

(11) I have fallen in love with purple, grey and yellow. All of which I hated a year ago..

Samantha asked these Questions...

1) If you could bring back one television show, what would it be?  Full house :)

2) How many books have you read since January? Non-school related, 4. If you add the school books, 7.

3) What’s your favorite go-to dinner? Baked Spaghetti 

4) Where is the coolest place you’ve ever visited? Cleveland, Ohio. My grandpa played baseball and then coached until he retired in 1997. His major team (Indians) flew our family up there for his retirement ceremony and treated us to a long weekend of a lot of fun. It was the last family vacation that we took (Mom, dad and me) before my little sister was born in 2000 :)

5) Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where? Of course, I just went to Epcot. Haha

6) If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what would it be? Target

7) If you were throwing a kid-themed party for yourself, what kind of theme would you have? Hungry Caterpillar 
 
8) How many pairs of shoes do you own? ashamed to admit but probably 30-35 pairs. Most are flip flops

9) You are on the internet – what’s the first site you type in? pinterest or thirty-one

10) Which professional sport has the cutest athletes? Football :)

11) What’s a goal you have for this year? Loose some weight!

My Questions...
1-What is your favorite recipe to make?
2-What is a perfect day in your opinion?
3-Whats the best concert you have attended?
4-What's a goal that you have this year?
5-Name an exercise that you enjoy.
6-Whats your go to product for your hair/face?
7- What is the best vacation that you have ever taken?
8-Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
9-If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10-Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
11-Think fast, what do you like right now?

Tag! You’re it!

Kristin from The Todd's
Anna from A Pair of Kings
Tina from The Matthew's
Ashley from Grits & Glamour


If you've already been tagged feel free to just answer the questions. You don't have to do it twice! :)  Hope you can play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment