Saturday, March 10, 2012

Party

Tomorrow I am having a party. Its a come see our house/clearance of past thirty-one products/preview of thirty-one spring catalog. I really just want to have some fun in our house :)

Here is a list of some pinterest finds that I just made for the party!

Source: mommag.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Can't wait to try this pineapple strawberry limeade!



This is YUMMY! I made it Thursday for Kurt and Meredith when they came to eat with us and shared at school on Friday. I decided to go ahead and make it again.



Just finished this-minus sprinkles-and its AMAZING!

Also on the list-a few tastefully simple dips with chips, brownies and fun :)
Come join if you are a local!

2 comments:

  1. Would love to have the drink recipe and the cheeseball like recipe too!

    You are becoming quite the cook and homemaker:)

    XOXOXO,
    Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Hope all goes well!

    I tagged you in a post because I'd love to get to know more about you! Long time reader, de-lurking!

    http://www.thepeanutsgang.com/2012/03/tag-11-things.html

    ReplyDelete