Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July '12

This was my first one as a married woman and boy did we start off easy going :) Cody was off work so we caught up on some DVR then went to meet some friends at the beach. It was a perfect beach day since the weather was not too hot and a good amount of wind. We were having a few friends over for dinner but expanded it to a few more friends about 4:30. It was our first house holiday party with friends! We had fun! Here are a few pictures. Notice I took pictures and somehow got out of cooking :)
Happy 4th from our family of 4!







My camera was kidnapped :)










Gauge fell asleep in my lap right around the time I was leaving to go watch fireworks. I am babysitting this summer 1-2 days a week for a family that I worked with at the CDC. They mentioned earlier this week that it is perfect to look from the back of their neighborhood to the fireworks. I thought no traffic and good view of fireworks. I am game! We loaded up in the car and got their just as they were starting. We had a great view and not so much of the noise. There were a lot of people there but it wasn't too crowded!





Hope you all enjoyed your holiday with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment