Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Longs

I have always enjoyed taking pictures. Most of my friends pick on me that if I am not somewhere that there are no pictures to share. I went through a phase where I wasn't taking many pictures but now I am back in FULL force! After messing around with photography for some friends, I have started taking pictures for friends. I had a session last night with a sweet family that I met during my time at First Baptist. I worked with their oldest, Peyton, in the preschool program and she is too cute! Peyton will be in first grade this year and Madison is 3! Jamie and Jamie (I was getting confused during the session yesterday calling their names) have such a precious family! Thanks for letting me take the pictures! Here are a few pictures of The Longs.






















No comments:

Post a Comment