Monday, July 9, 2012

Friday

I like Friday. Who doesn't like Friday?! My point to talking about Friday on a Monday is that I want to tell you about last Friday. Cody only works until 11:30 on Friday. My goal this summer was no matter what to keep Friday free to spend with him. We don't like going out on dates on Friday night or Saturday night because everywhere is just so busy. On Friday, Cody got off work and ran to the DMV to finally change his mailing address to our house. Oh wait-we have lived here for almost 5 months. Yep thats my hubby :)

 Anyways, after he got home and changed, we ran to fill out a tax paper on our house then went to the movies. We saw the new Spiderman movie. It was really good! I was completely lost at the beginning. I knew that new people were in the movie but I didn't realize that Peter Parker had a new girlfriend that wasn't MJ. I really liked Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield in the new roles once I finally understood it was about spiderman but in a different version. We both really liked it!

Before we left the house, we snapped a picture. I was dressed before Cody was dressed. Notice the matching yellow. He forgot I had it on but I am wearing a yellow dress- HELLO! Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment