Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Classroomx2

Last week, my goal was to get furniture moved. CHECK :)
Today, my goal was to get a few boxes unpacked and start moving things into their space. CHECK :)
Tomorrow, my goal is to get my cabinets organized...hopefully!

My stress level had started to rise with things I needed to get done and how busy the next few weeks are with family vacation and my thirtyone conference. So my goal was to get some things rolling in my room so I was prepared..right! If you are a teacher, you know the lists gets longer instead of shorter.

Here are a few pictures from things I did during my 5 hours of working..I feel accomplished and tired haha

Missing two pictures in my frame

My desk is organized. Had to get a picture because this will never happen again during the next 8 months haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment