Friday, July 27, 2012

Vacation

Enjoying the past few days in isle of palms with my family. It's nice to be with my mom, dad, sister and of course hubby. Will share some more details soon about vacation but for now I want to share something.

I got a call this morning from my friend that I took pictures of last Saturday. She had tried to pick up her pictures at Walgreens. I ordered the cd on Sunday before we left. She ordered the prints and the manager wouldn't allow her to pick up until she showed proof of copyright information for her "professional pictures". I had to call to verify they weren't professional shots and I was just someone having fun. I was blown away! It was a huge complement that I don't find to be true but I was excited ;) these are my favorite two:

No comments:

Post a Comment