Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WILW



I'm loving..school! 1st grade rocks! I have 22 awesome students and a ton of awesome co-workers!
My sign from the first day is on left and on the right is the gift I got on my first day from a Mrs. Appleby!

Two of my friends from work today at school...notice how we are all wearing purple....Even though we are all neighbors on the 600 hall, we did NOT plan it!! Thought it was photo worthy though :)

I'm loving..my pampered chef cooking gadgets! I made this before school started but forgot to blog about it :)


I'm loving... my mid morning boosts. I am a good balance of my mom (the coke) and my daddy (snickers bar). Haha!

I'm loving..the note my sister left me on my white board in our classroom!



I'm loving.. my cat! This is a picture I took of Coco over the weekend :)

I'm loving...my fiance! I am ready for October 22nd..I won't bore you with the days (52 more) haha

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment