Monday, March 28, 2011

ABC's of Amanda :)

I have 3 friends that have now filled out their ABC's..figured it was my turn to join :)

Here we go...

A-Age: 23...I'll be 24 in May (fun fact: mine and Cody's birthdays are 2 days apart-mine is 18th and Cody's is the 16th) 


B-Bed size:  Queen

C-Chore you hate: Dusting and Sweeping! The dust in this apartment is RIDICULOUS! Sweeping is just a pain :)

D-Dogs: My parents have two black labs. Beau is 7 and Peaches is 4. This is a picture the day we got Peaches. 


(Fun Fact: I am sticking with my cat-Coco)


E-Essential start to your day: Morning love from Coco :) (See picture above) She has gotten in the routine of curling up on my chest as I do my makeup (FYI: its not easy to do your makeup with a 15 pound cat on top of you) 

F-Favorite Color: Lime Green, Pink, Aqua and my new favorite PURPLE!!

G-Gold or Silver: Silver without a doubt :)

H-Height: 5' 3 1/2" that 1/2" makes a difference!

I-Instruments you play: None....

J-Job title: Reading Interventionist at NMBP and After School Teacher at NMB FB-CDC


K-Kids: None...yet. Waiting on October Wedding and a few years  :)

L-Live: Myrtle Beach, SC

M-My Mom's name: Brenda


N-Nickname: Tater (daddy has called me this since I was a baby), Manda or Sweet Pea (Cody), Peahead (my uncle)..

O-Overnight hospital stay: None

P-Pet Peeve: When people are late 

Q-quote from a movie: Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.- Larry the cable guy

R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling: 1 Younger sister (Carson)



T-Time you wake up: 6ish

U-Underwear: yes!! I know U is hard to find but seriously...

V-Veggies you dislike: green beans

W-What makes you run late: Coco :), clothes or hair..

X-Xrays you've had: Only on my teeth

Y-Yummy food you make: Key Lime Cheeseball, Taco Bake

Z-Zoo animal: Monkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment