Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!

While I am sick of all this rain we have been getting, I had a great Thursday! I enjoyed my lunch date with Mrs. Allen (a fellow Burst teacher). We have lunch together on Thursdays and I must say I am loving Chicken Day!

Tonight, we had dinner with Cody's parents. His older sister, Ali, and her daughter, Cassidy, were there. Cody's twin brother, Cory, and sister, Kenzie, and her husband, David, were there also. We had a full house but it was fun spending the evening together!!


 This is a picture of Cory and Cassidy from tonight.


 Cody and I got to keep Cassidy just before Christmas. We went shopping, to the movies and to lunch. She is holding her monkey that we got her from Scentsy!

Cody, Cassidy and me about to go watch the movie!





No comments:

Post a Comment