Saturday, March 26, 2011

Splendid Saturday

I was up really late last night. I didn't go to sleep until 3:30! I found a ton of pictures from high school and the first 3 years of college last night. They had all been saved to CDs but I thought I lost them when my computer crashed. I was so excited because I am making an album with pictures from the beginning years of Cody and I.

This is the first picture that was ever taken of Cody and me.

This is one of my sister (Carson) and me when I was in high school.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Cody and Carson.

I will keep posting some of my favorites pictures throughout the week. 

When I got up, I worked on some grad school stuff, my multi-genre project, cleaned my office, organized my thirty-one supplies, and cleaned house. Now...off to cook for Cody, his twin brother (Cory), and my friend Amanda.


3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures :) I had no idea Cody was a twin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yes mam! I will add a picture of the 3 of us as my picture tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking back at old pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete