Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy, Busy, Fun day :)

Today was just perfect. I went wedding dress shopping with my mom, grandma, sister, Jill (my matron of honor) and Mylissa (family friend/wedding coordinator). It was the 2nd dress I tried on...we walked in at 10..I was ready by 10:15. I never thought it would be that fast! The funny part-it was actually the first dress Charlene (the amazing lady at Amanda's collections that helped me) wanted me to try on..Here are a few pictures of the fun (minus the dress-that's a surprise!!)...

    my mom, sister and grandma

 Jill (matron of honor) and Carson (maid of honor/sister)

Mylissa 

Afterwards we went shopping and to dinner..then putt putt for Carson's birthday (tomorrow)..we got some great pictures and enjoyed a great firework show at Broadway at the Beach. It was the first show of 2011!

 Playing Putt Putt

 My dad and sister




No comments:

Post a Comment