Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW


I am loving the concept of What I'm Loving Wednesday (WILW)!

I am loving that I am starting to catch up on school. I have never in my life been behind in school so this is a hard concept for me.

I am loving that on Saturday Anna, a co-teacher/friend, is taking some engagement pictures of Cody and me!! Cody and I are so excited to get our pictures by a great photographer and then go to dinner with her and her hubby!

I am loving that tomorrow is Thursday! I thought it was Thursday all day today but I sure am ready for the real thing!

I am also loving that my grandpa made it through his surgery today and hopefully it will help his back! I am a Grampy's girl so this warms my heart..fingers are crossed it works and relieves his pain!!





No comments:

Post a Comment