Monday, March 21, 2011

Loving my job

If you have been around me the past few weeks, you know I am loving my job at NMBP. I have never in my life felt so welcome at a new job. I have loved my job as a reading interventionist. The point behind this is the people I have met and the things I did not realize I knew. I feel that in just the month I have been working there, I have grown as a teacher. Today, I started my 5th week and it was another great day followed by a great day at school! I started this blog just because I loved reading one of my coworkers. I found out tonight it can actually be used for my multi-genre project for school! This is just a great concept to me...I get to gab and it counts for school!

Off to finish some school work..'til tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment