Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rainy Sunday :)

I won't lie..I have not moved off the couch today and it has been AMAZING! I needed a day to rest and catch up on my DVR..Haha!

This is the dinner I cooked last night. My tastefully simple (TS) goodies came in from a party I hosted two weeks ago. I made BBQ (my first time ever making it), cheesy parmesan biscuits, and a baked potato with TS seasoning salt and bacon bacon! Our desert was the key lime cheeseball from TS! Cody had warned his brother that we would end up at Zaxbys since I had never made BBQ before...he was wrong :)


 This is an old picture of the 4 of us that ate together last night. It was Amanda, Cody, Cory and me.

This is a picture of Cody. his twin (Cory) and me the night of our senior prom!

This is one of my favorite pictures ever taken of 3 of my favorite boys and my sister.
Kurt (one of the groomsmen for the wedding and one of Cody/my best friends), Cory and Cody were having a tea party with my sister one morning before school. This was in 2002 :)


Now off to deal with the basketball games..When is March madness over?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment