Friday, April 22, 2011

6 months!

I have to start off with the fact that in 6 months, I will be Mrs. Todd! This is exciting because we will be married!!


I forgot to post yesterday because it was that kind of day :) Here are some pics from our Spring Break CDC style:
Napkin from the Party

Those tech savy kids!



This is a picture my friend Amy drew in class this week :) She is the queen of doodling.



Here is my Coco:

Helping me get ready 


Today, I met our photographer for the first time. Her name is Melissa Groves from Gene Ho Photography. So excited that we are using her. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is extremely nice. We had a great time at Starbucks :) Check out her profile by going to http://www.geneho.com/.
 


Afterwards, I needed some retail therapy with my stress level about maxed out. My friend Anissa met me  at target and we had fun just shopping and talking :)

Now to enjoy Eclipse with my fiance!! 6 months..YAY!



1 comment:

  1. Hope that you are enjoying your spring break! See you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete