Saturday, April 23, 2011

I do for Mr. & Mrs. Staples

Cody and I got to go to the wedding of KC and Hayley Staples tonight. Hayley and I met in college. I have never seen two people more in love with each other! I got some great ideas for the wedding that we might have to implement :) 

Here are a few of the pictures I took while there:
This is the wedding invitation. 

I have tons of pictures but these are just a few of my favorites:


Love these signs Elizabeth (also a bridesmaid-pictured below) made from Lilly Lu's Collection










Megan, Elizabeth and me


Cody and me with Hayley and KC Staples :)

Love this!!


We were missing Hayley but Cody and me with KC, Ryan and Elizabeth

This was so cool! A lady painted during ceremony and KC and Hayley get to take this home.

Looking forward to Easter services tomorrow. Praise God for all he has done for me especially sending Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Love their wedding! Hayley did an awesome job planning and decorating :) Yours will be great too!

    ReplyDelete