Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lazy Day :)

Ah the joys of a lazy day after a crazy few weeks. I needed to go to church this morning but wasn't feeling good. I decided I needed to lay on the couch and rest. I have cleaned out my DVR, caught up on some Netflix and watched an awesome movie. One of my favorite books is Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson. I have read it more times than I can count over the years. Today I watched the movie and while it wasn't as good as the book (are they ever?!). I highly recommend the book then the movie. :)


While watching Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas, Coco curled up with me to enjoy the movie. Lord do I ever enjoy cuddling with my cat. :)



I got a few things organized for school this week. I am working full time at daycare since Horry County schools are on Spring Break. I have school on Monday and Wednesday so I needed to get my stuff together. I have a project due tomorrow that I finished Tuesday-yay!! Its a multi-genre project for my Literacy class that I used this blog for. Now to finish Due Date with Cody :)


2 comments:

  1. Due Date was a funny money! Did you guys like it?

    I'm soo sorry to hear you have to work this week!! Booooo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did like it! Cody laughed so hard the whole time :)

    I am agreeing with you..but need the money haha! Plus I have classes..it would be nice to have stress free/slow down week. Enjoy your trip you deserve it!! Can't wait to see the pics

    ReplyDelete