Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving WED!! (WILW)


I am loving... our engagement pics. Have I mentioned they are AMAZING?!?!



I am loving... its Wednesday and that tomorrow (on Thursday haha) I get
my lunch date with Mrs. Allen! Its Chicken day and if you grew up in Horry County schools..thats exciting!

I am loving... that my tastefully simple items came in from my party.



I am loving... that Nillie, a previous co-worker, that was visiting from Cali the past two weeks posted this on my facebook: uber cute news for ya, Mia named one of her Barbies with short blonde hair and bangs Ms. Amanda and she's even a teacher too. ;) don't that just melt your heart?!?!



I miss Mia and Nillie but it was so good to see them :)
Glad y'all made it home safely!! 



I am loving...that my new Scentsy scent that is burning. I love my scentsy!! Anissa asked me to have a party and I was happy to have a catalog party. Check it out at: Anissa's Scentsy Website. If you find something you like, order under Amanda's Spring Basket party.

4 comments:

  1. Oh precious... Mrs. Amanda the Barbie teacher! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I looked like a Barbie haha!! Can't beat the precious comments of kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin that YOU'RE lovin Tastefully SImple and I'm ALSO lovin that you hung up your new spice rack already! You've beat me to it! I did order a second one for myself, you just let me know when you need a 2nd one, looks like soon, lol!
    Good job with the blog!

    Love,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your engagement pics are great. Anna might end up being our #1 photographer! You guys are a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete